Don’t Forget to drop by today for:
Review included in the Blog Tour Post
A Cavalcade of Romantic Dukes
6-Book Regency Box Set — Volume 1
by Abigail Haversham
Pub. Date: Sep 18, 2016
$0.99 at Amazon
Best Seller in Historical Christian Romance
Six scintillating NEW, UNPUBLISHED Regency Romance Novellas.
Just $0.99 for a limited time only!
A wonderful blend of sweet romance and Regency tradition!
The first two Abigail Haversham box sets were #1 Bestsellers in Christian Historical Romance – so whether you’re new to Ms. Haversham’s work or you enjoyed one or both of the previous box sets, be sure to make make this one part of your romance collection.
Here’s a description of the six NEW novellas in this box set:
1. The Duke’s Forgetful Fiance – When the Duke’s bride-to-be takes a tumble down a flight of stairs, she suddenly thinks her mother’s personal physician is the love of her life. Can the Duke bring her back to her senses and save their impending marriage?
2. The Dueling Dukes Vie for the Lady – A pair of volatile, violent Dukes quarrel and then duel for the hand of the most desirable, available lady – while the Duke who officiates the duel stands on the sidelines, pining for her love. Which Duke will triumph in this devilish romantic triangle of three fiercely passionate nobles?
3. The Duke and the Second Choice Sister – An ideal match between a Duke and his comely young bride-to-be suddenly goes south when they discover they have little in common and few interests to share. But the lady does have an older sister who seems far more suited for the Duke – will true love triumph and bring them together?
4. The Duke’s Runaway Bride – A severe case of pre-wedding jitters forces the Duke to track down his newly-escaped bride – can he calm her down in time to save their wedding?
5. The Duke Weds an Unexpected Bride – An advantageous love match proves ill-matched indeed when his intended proves to be both dull and oafish. But an unusual development involving his childhood “friend” may offer an entirely different path to true love.
6. The Duke Picks a Winner – All seems lost when a dashing, handsome Duke is rejected by the lady he chooses for marriage – until the daughter of a Baroness provides him with a most unexpected possibility.
An American in Scotland
THE MACIAIN SERIES Book 3
by Karen Ranney
$1.99 For a Limited Time at:
New York Times bestselling author Karen Ranney returns with the third heart-stirring novel in her latest series, a tale of deceit, desperate measures, and delirious desire
Rose MacIain is a beautiful woman with a secret. Desperate and at her wits’ end, she crafts a fake identity for herself, one that Duncan MacIain will be unable to resist. But she doesn’t realize that posing as the widow of the handsome Scotsman’s cousin is more dangerous than she knew. And when a simmering attraction rises up between them, she begins to regret the whole charade.
Duncan is determined to resist the tempting Rose, no matter how much he admires her arresting beauty and headstrong spirit. When he agrees to accompany her on her quest, their desire for each other only burns hotter. The journey tests his resolve as their close quarters fuel the fire that crackles between them.
When the truth comes to light, these two stubborn people must put away their pride and along the way discover that their dreams of love are all they need.
NEW RELEASE TODAY:
This twist on the classic Cinderella story gives
the fairy godmother her happily ever after!
Mary Woodward, a young veteran governess, has one job: guiding a young debutante through her first season in high society. And up until now, keeping her focus and avoiding temptation has been easy. But never before has the father of her young charge been as devilishly handsome as the single, wealthy Earl of Asten…. Convinced to risk it all, Mary let’s herself enjoy one night of magic at a masked ball in Asten’s arms, but will they both regret everything when the Earl learns her true identity?